Thursday, September 27, 2007

Insane swap project fun!

I have really gotten back into swapping on Craftster lately! So I figured that some photos of my new projects should get posted.
So without further ado, here they are!

*Fabric book cover


I made this for a reading/books swap I did, it was pretty easy in the end, but it was tricky to figure out how to make it sizable for other books.










I decided to go with making the width part the resizable part and, by using some velcro on the back flap, it worked out quite well.









*Felt flower headband/necklace/bracelet



I really liked how this one turned out. So much that I am thinking of making more to sell in my newly made etsy shop (not yet open). You can wear it in your hair as a headband, around your neck as a choker, or wrap it around your wrist a few times for a bracelet.







Alright, well apparently I didn't take photos of the other items! But I am currently working on 3 swaps, so I will be sure to post photos for those....

I am also working on a knit/felted dice bag for my fiance (hope to see photos soon), a pair of knit socks from the book Knitting Lingerie Style, and various sewing projects as I have just gotten a sewing machine recently.

--Jamie

No comments: